Red Pepper and Feta swirls
Makes 5 swirls
A Small handful thyme leaves
2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
- Allow the puff pastry to come to room temperature and then roll it out in front of you, so that the longest edge is closest to you.
- Spread over the Yoghurt and feta spread to completely cover the pastry, making sure to go right to the edges.
- Take the halved peppers and evenly distribute a single layer over the pastry and then sprinkle over the thyme leaves and the black pepper.
- Roll the pastry, gently tucking in the peppers as you go, into a long swirl and then divide evenly into 5 swirls. Place the Swirls on the baking tray and brush them with the egg wash and then liberally sprinkle with the nigella seeds and bake in the center of the oven for 25 minutes until deeply golden.
- Whilst the swirls are baking, combine the ingredients for the dip in a mixing bowl and stir to combine and then spoon into a serving bowl.
- Serve warm with the cool yoghurt dip.