- Cancelling Your Order
- Please ensure your email address is correct as this is where your order confirmation will be sent.
- Upon selecting “Complete Order” you will be taken to the WorldPay secure payment pages.
- Once payment has been processed you will be taken back to the Odysea On-line Store website.
- A confirmation email will be issued by WorldPay. Please keep this in a safe place.
- Deliveries can only be made to UK mainland addresses. Please call us directly for deliveries to other areas.
- Deliveries to mainland UK addresses totalling more than £50 are not subject to a delivery charge and the same applies to orders of ambient products of over £30. For all other orders, the following delivery charges (VAT inclusive) will apply: Mainland UK orders totalling less than £30.00 delivery charge is £6.95, plus £5.00 for chilled products; Mainland UK orders that include chilled items totalling less than £50 are subject to £5 surcharge for premium next day delivery service; Scottish Highlands charge is £10.95 plus £5.00 for chilled products; Northern Ireland delivery charge for all orders is £24.00, plus £5.00 for chilled products; Islands (including Channel Islands) delivery charge for all orders is £34, plus £5.00 for chilled products.
- We can only deliver to one single address. Orders will not be split.
- We aim to deliver all orders within 4 working days. Deliveries are only made Monday-Friday between 9am and 6pm.
- A third party courier company is used to deliver orders on our behalf. A signature for delivery is required so please ensure someone is available to receive the order.
Refunds & Damages
- Please call us directly if you are unhappy, for whatever reason, with your order.
- Please call us directly if any product is damaged on receipt of the order. A photograph of the product will be required.
Cancelling Your Order
- If y.ou chose to cancel you order then a refund will be issued within 30 days.
- If goods have been received they will need to be returned in the condition they were received in and at your own expense before a refund is issued
View full Terms Conditions