We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic foodies to join us at our head office and warehouse based in Leyton. If you think you have the passion and dedication to join the fast growing team of a multi award winning company that supplies premium food products to delicatessens, supermarkets, food-halls, airlines and restaurants please get in touch at email@example.com
Open Positions at Odysea
Assistant Accountant, reporting to Financial Controller
An excellent opportunity as Assistant Management Accountant has arisen with an award-winning organisation. Established in 1991, Odysea is a fast-growing company supplying a wide range of customers with high quality manufactured goods.
This role will be ideal for someone with at least 2 years’ experience within Accounts Payable function who is used to working in a challenging environment and who is also able to support the Management Accounting and bookkeeping functions.
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and the board of directors by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Maintaining and updating reports, assisting with investigations of queries and completing bookkeeping and financial processes in order to contribute to the preparation of the company’s financial statements.
Skills and knowledge
• Advanced double entry
• Advanced excel
• Excellent analytical skills
• Entry level Accountancy student minimum (AAT, ACA, CIMA)
• 2 years minimum solid experience in Accounts Payable function
• Experience with IQ software – desirable
• Working knowledge of Office 365, Power BI) is advantageous
The successful candidate
• Be enthusiastic and work collaborative as a team player across departments.
• Great attention to detail.
• Substantial experience working in an Accounts Payable role previously, processing large volumes of invoices/queries.
• An ability to analyse and improve processes.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong customer service abilities.
Please mail sara@odysea for details