We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic foodies to join us at our head office and warehouse based in Leyton. If you think you have the passion and dedication to join the fast growing team of a multi award winning company that supplies premium food products to delicatessens, supermarkets, food-halls, airlines and restaurants please get in touch at email@example.com
Open Positions at Odysea
National Account Manager (Grocery Retail & Travel Foodservice)
We have an exciting opportunity for a National Accounts Manager to join our growing team on a permanent full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, experienced and highly-motivated; they will develop effective customer relationships and category insights, and leverage Odysea’s expertise and product capabilities to construct scale and commercially profitable propositions.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced commercial professional with a record of achievement with a significant supplier(s) to major UK Retailers in ambient and chilled categories.
They will need to take full accountability for achieving sales targets and reporting requirements. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we use our people’s time to execute key activities, add value, and not micromanage others. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with giving and receiving feedback so that they can address any issues immediately to improve the customers’ experience.
This role is based in Leyton, London (UK) and requires working from the office 3 days per week.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in a Sales/Commercial Management role in a food company supplying UK Major Retailers – must have some experience of M&S
- Existing NAM with a highly entrepreneurial culture and operating style. Alternatively, we will consider a highflying Account Executive seeking their first opportunity as a NAM with customer experience
- A good grasp of costing and financial management, including sales and margin management and an understanding of the impact of changing input costs on selling costs and margins
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Educated to degree level with strong planning, organisation, and prioritising skills
- Experience of managing customer JBP (Joint Business Plans) including JBP negotiation and delivery
- A good communicator who can work effectively across different cultures
- Someone with presence and professionalism, who is at the same time, approachable and friendly and can work with people at all levels
- A passion for food and familiarity with Mediterranean cuisines and food products
- Competetive basic salary with benefits, bonus and incentive structure
Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: NAM)
FOOD DELIVERY DRIVER
Permanent / Full-time
We are looking for a reliable driver/ warehouse operative to join our fleet of company-owned electric vans.
This will be a multidrop role (between 10-50 drops a day). Tasks include driving and delivery, picking orders for London and UK deliveries, and stock control activities in the warehouse.
The successful candidate would be expected to maintain our high level of customer service, whilst ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety polices and good housekeeping standards.
Ideally, candidate to live local to Leyton but not essential.
Must haves in order of importance:
- Clean UK driving licence
- Experience of transport and delivery
- Knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse environment
- Able to work in a team environment as well as on their own
- Eager to learn new procedures and processes and undertake further training where necessary
- Approachable and helpful to any other members of staff
- Flexibility/reliable in working different hours and occasional weekend working should the need arise in busy periods of the year and to cover other warehouse staff members absences.
Salary: Competitive salary
Applications: email@example.com , ref: Recruit Delivery