Hasselback squash with crumbly feta & pomegranate molasses
- Preheat your oven at 180°C (fan assisted).
- Halve the butternut squash lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and peel.
- Mix the olive oil and pomegranate molasses, rub the squash with 1/3 of the mixture and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. This quick bake will soften the squash and you will be able to cut it.
- Use a paring knife and make cuts ¼ inch apart, add a bit more of the olive oil & pomegranate mixture, the fresh thyme, a bit of salt and return to the oven.
- Baking will take approximately 45-50 minutes, please check for liquids and add a little olive oil if required.
- Serve with crumbled feta cheese and pomegranate seeds.