Baby Spinach & Mushroom Salad with Spicy Balsamic Dressing
Choose tender, bright green spinach leaves for this refreshing salad. It makes a great base to build into a more substantial meal by adding ingredients such as chopped sun dried tomatoes, crispy pancetta, a few croutons or parmesan cubes.
- 150 gr baby spinach
- 150 gr mushrooms, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp Odysea Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the spinach and put aside to drain
- Sauté the mushrooms with the garlic over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, oil, chilli flakes, sesame seeds, salt and pepper in a screw top jar. Fasten the lid and shake until blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss just before serving