SALAD OF ROASTED RED & YELLOW PEPPERS, ROASTED PEACHES & PISTACHIOS
For the peaches:
4 peaches, not overripe
1 knob of butter at room temperature
25ml Odysea Organic Grape Molasses
a good pinch of cinnamon
For the salad:
1 jar Odysea Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers, drained and sliced in quarters
100g pistachios, coarsely chopped
50ml Odysea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
30ml Odysea Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
sea salt & freshly grounded black pepper
sprigs of fresh thyme
4 tbsp strained Greek Yoghurt, to serve
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 C
2. In a small bowl add the butter, olive oil, grape molasses & cinnamon and whisk together.
3. Rub peaches with the paste mix and roast until golden brown. The peaches should have an “al dente” bite.
4. allow the peaches to cool and place in a mixing bowl.
5. Add the peppers, pistachios & balsamic vinegar and mix well. Add thyme and adjust seasoning.
6. Serve with strained Greek yoghurt