Salad of Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers, Roasted Peaches & Pistachios
- For the peaches:
- 4 peaches, not overripe
- 1 knob of butter at room temperature
- 25ml Odysea Organic Grape Molasses
- a good pinch of cinnamon
- For the salad:
- 1 jar Odysea Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers, drained and sliced in quarters
- 100g pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 50ml Odysea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30ml Odysea Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- sea salt & freshly grounded black pepper
- sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 tbsp strained Greek Yoghurt, to serve
- 1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 C
- 2. In a small bowl add the butter, olive oil, grape molasses & cinnamon and whisk together.
- 3. Rub peaches with the paste mix and roast until golden brown. The peaches should have an "al dente" bite.
- 4. allow the peaches to cool and place in a mixing bowl.
- 5. Add the peppers, pistachios & balsamic vinegar and mix well. Add thyme and adjust seasoning.
- 6.Serve with strained Greek yoghurt.