Saganaki Cheese with Peaches, Rosemary & Honey
- 200g Odysea Saganaki cheese
- 50g flour for dredging
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 ripe peach sliced into 6 pieces
- Greek honey, to drizzle
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the rosemary with the flour. Place cheese slices under running water then dredge with flour, shaking off the excess.
- Pre-heat a heavy bottomed pan, drizzle the peaches with a little oil and place in the pan. Cook over a high heat until charred evenly on all sides. Set aside and keep warm while you cook the cheese.
- Heat a little more olive oil in the pan and when hot, add the cheese slices frying over a medium heat until golden on either side. Carefully remove the cheese and drain on kitchen paper.
- Top with the charred peaches, drizzle with honey and black pepper then serve immediately.
- Serve with some crusty bread. Add rocket / watercress leaves for a more substantial dish.