Manouri Cheese Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
We used green leaves and tomatoes but this recipe works well with any salad or grilled vegetables
- 180g Manouri cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 large lettuce
- a handful of baby spinach
- Olive oil
- for the vinaigrette
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Odysea wild thyme honey
- 1 tbsp Odysea balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Put the honey, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl and mix to combine using a fork. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Chop your lettuce and mix with well washed baby spinach and cherry tomatoes.
- Lightly brush the manouri cheese with olive oil. Pan fry in a griddle pan over a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes each side.