Preserved Lemons & Roasted Peppers Chicken Traybake
- 4 organic chicken breasts
- 1 jar Odysea Flame Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers
- 50g Odysea pitted Kalamata olives
- 100g Odysea Preserved Beldi Lemons
- 1 tsp. Odysea Pine & Fir Tree Honey
- 4 tbsp. Odysea extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 40g fresh parsley
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. lemon rind
- Place chicken breast in a bowl and scatter over the fresh chopped herbs, minced garlic, sea salt, black pepper, a drizzle of honey, olive oil, lemon juice and lemon rind. Combine ingredients. Place in the fridge to marinade for 2-4 hours (optional).
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the chopped flame roasted red & yellow peppers, Kalamata olives and sliced preserved beldi lemons onto a large tray.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat. Place in chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side to get a golden colour.
- Transfer the chicken breast to the large tray and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Serve with the Chickpea, Feta & Balsamic Honey Walnut dressing salad