- 1 Jar Karyatis Kalamata Olives
- 50g Capers
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp dried thyme leaves
- Juice of ½ fresh lemon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste (about 10 turns on grinder)
- 1 - 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine olives, capers and garlic in a blender and process until well mixed, then add thyme & pepper.
- While the processor is running add the lemon juice, stop to scrape sides of bowl and then add olive oil with the processor running.
- Store in refrigerator. Take out about 30 minutes before serving to bring to room temperature.
- Spread on toasted Elviart traditional pita bread, baguette, crackers or as a dip with grissini and raw vegetables.