Manouri, Peach & Endive Salad
You can use Manouri in this salad just like Feta, without cooking it, but do try frying it for a different texture, unlike halloumi, it stays soft and creamy inside.
- 170g Odysea Manouri Cheese PDO
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 red endive
- 1 large ripe peach or nectarine
- 1 small handful of rocket
- 4 slices of Parma Ham
- 1 tsp Karyatis Harissa Spicy Meze
- 2 tsp Odysea Pine & Fir Tree Honey
- 2 tsp Odysea Organic Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil PGI Chania
- In a frying pan over medium to high heat, add a tsp of olive oil and then the manouri. Fry on each side for 1 minute or until a golden crust has formed and transfer to a plate.
- Cut of the base of the endive and separate the leaves. Scatter the leaves, with the rocket over a serving plate.
- Cut the peach in half, remove the stone and slice into thin wedges. Add to the plate.
- Drape the ham over the salad and break the pan-fried manouri into pieces and scatter on top.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad with a little salt and pepper just before serving.