Lamb & Feta burgers
Tangy Feta cheese and spiced lamb are a match in heaven in these Greek-style burgers, perfect for an easy mid-week supper or a weekend barbeque.
Use Odysea Mini Feta Snack Portions for quick & effrotless cooking.
- For he patties:
- 400g organic, higher welfare lamb mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- To assemble the burgers:
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 tsp tzatziki
- 4x 30g portions Odysea Mini Feta Snack Portions
- 50g cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- lettuce leaves
- Mix the lamb mince, garlic, paprika, coriander and salt and pepper in a bowl and shape into four, evenly-sized patties.
- Brush the patties with the olive oil and cook in a large non-stick frying pan for 6 minutes on each side or until they are cooked through.
- Slice and toast the brioche buns and place the lettuce on the bottom bun.
- Add the lamb burger, tzatziki, cucumber, sliced onion and top with a portion of Odysea snacking feta.