Fluffy Pancakes with Kefir
We added our organic goat's milk Kefir to the classic pancake recipe to make light, fluffy pancakes with a smooth, silky texture.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a large bowl & set aside
- Beat the eggs and add the kefir, honey & vanilla essence
- Make a well in the flour and gradually incorporate the egg-kefir mix then allow to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Heat a frying pan and add a little olive oil, wiping away any excess with a paper towel. When hot add enough batter to create a thin layer and cook on each side for a few minutes until golden.
- Serve with fruit and honey or molasses, we used kiwis, pears and blood oranges with a generous drizzle of Odysea Pine & Fir tree raw honey
Choose your favourite pancake topping.