Kalamata Olive Tapenade
- 1 jar Kalamata Olives
- 50g capers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp dried thyme leaves
- ½ fresh lemon, juice only
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine olives, capers and garlic in a blender and process until well mixed, then add thyme & pepper.
- While the processor is running add the lemon juice, stop to scrape sides of bowl and then add olive oil with the processor running.
- Store in refrigerator. Take out about 30 minutes before serving to bring to room temperature.
- Spread on toasted Elviart traditional pita bread, baguette, crackers or as a dip with grissini and raw vegetables.