CHOCOLATE SORBET WITH OLIVE OIL, HONEY & BLACK PEPPER
Intricate combination of bitter-sweet chocolate sorbet followed by warming black pepper and complimented with the smoothness of Greek extra virgin olive oil.
125g cocoa powder
250g golden caster sugar
100g dark chocolate chips, preferably 54.5%
pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
a generous drizzle of Wild Thyme & Fragrant Herb Honey
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
freshly grounded black pepper
- Heat the water in a saucepan to almost boiling point then add sugar and cocoa powder and stir until everything is mixed and there are no lumps
- Add the chocolate and stir until it melts
- Add the cinnamon and salt then mix well.
- Leave the mixture to sit in the fridge for a few hours to make sure the flavours mature and it cools down properly.
- Churn it in an ice-cream maker and store in the freezer.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of honey, olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
Also try using our Limited Edition Greek Raw Oak Tree Honey for a caramel like finish.