Chocolate Sorbet with Olive Oil, Honey & Black Pepper
Intricate combination of bitter-sweet chocolate sorbet followed by warming black pepper and complimented with the smoothness of Greek extra virgin olive oil.
- Heat the water in a saucepan to almost boiling point then add sugar and cocoa powder and stir until everything is mixed and there are no lumps
- Add the chocolate and stir until it melts
- Add the cinnamon and salt then mix well.
- Leave the mixture to sit in the fridge for a few hours to make sure the flavours mature and it cools down properly.
- Churn it in an ice-cream maker and store in the freezer.
- Serve with a generous drizzle of honey, olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
Also try using our Limited Edition Greek Raw Oak Tree Honey for a caramel like finish.