BAKED SEA BASS
1 whole sea bass of approx 3 ½ lbs (or 2 smaller of approx 1 ¾ lb each)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
For the Dressing:
Freshly squeezed juice of 2 lemons
- Clean the fish and fill the inside cavity with the parsley and a little salt.
- Wrap in aluminium foil and refrigerate for a few hours.
- When ready to cook, open the foil and drizzle some olive oil and a little salt over the fish and re-wrap.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 4 for about 45 minutes.
- Skin the fish.
- Whisk the olive oil and lemon juice together and pour over, or serve with the fish.