Odysea Good For You Polyphenol Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250ml)
‘Good For You’ Polyphenol Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250ml), from olives harvested in Crete at the beginning of the season when they yield an oil rich in polyphenols.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Our ‘Good For You’ extra virgin olive oil is produced in the Chania region on the island of Crete, an area which is globally acclaimed for the production of top quality olive oil and has been awarded EU PGI status.
- Polyphenols act as an antioxidant & contribute to olive oil’s distinctive bitter and peppery taste.
- Polyphenols contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress.
- Odysea Good for You Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains a minimum 250mg polyphenol per kilo of olive oil
- Recommended daily dose: 1 x 20g (approx. 1 1/2 tablespoons) for results
- High in Monounsaturated Fat
- Hydroxytyrosol and its derivatives 5mg/20g
High in polyphenols, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of which have been linked to fight numerous life-threatening conditions like heart disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
Products on special offer can have a shorter shelf-life; please email us before placing your order if you require more information.
Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives & solely by mechanical means.
Store away from light & heat. At cold temperatures the oil becomes cloudy & will start to solidify. This is natural & will disappear when returned to room temperature.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100%)
|Nutritional values per 100ml|
|Energy||3389kJ / 824 Kcal|
|of which saturates||12.8g|
|of which monounsaturates||70.5g|
|of which polyunsaturates||8.3g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|& its derivatives minimum||5mg / 20g|
|Wheat and Derivate Free||Yes|