Odysea Meze Hamper
Complete with some of our all-time favourite appetisers, smooth meze dips & the very best olives
We’ve put together a selection of our best-selling meze, ideal to bring a real taste of Mediterranean to your table, whether that’s indoors for a cosy get-together with friends or for sunny al fresco outdoor dining.
Complete with some of our all-time favourite appetisers, smooth meze dips & the very best olives, this selection is perfect to create a sharing board, to serve with drinks or to accompany a BBQ or picnic. Each jar is ready to eat, just crack open and share.
Odysea’s Meze selection comes packed with our signature botanical-themed cotton lunch bag, featuring the illustrations from our Odysea labels.
Our meze bundle includes:
- Aubergine Imam (310g) roasted aubergine with tomato sauce
- Gigantes baked beans (310g) slow-cooked giant butter beans
- Etna Nocellara Olives (290g) pitted Sicilian olives with lime & baby chilli
- Double Stuffed olives (295g) Greek Halkidiki olives stuffed with red pepper & a creamy almond
- Aubergine Meze (220g) smooth & smoky aubergine dip with extra virgin olive oil & just a hint of garlic
- Bruschetta Meze (220g) with chopped red peppers, tomatoes and olives
- Seafood Salad (200g) tender morsels of shellfish and crustaceans in oil
- Signature Cotton Lunch Bag featuring the botanical illustrations from our labels
Whether organising a party or looking for a present for the foodie in your life, our selection of tasty treats is the ultimate gift idea.
If you’d like to include a gift message with your order just add the text in the comments box when you checkout and we’ll handwrite an Odysea greetings card for you.
Please note, if any of the above items are unavailable at the time of order we will substitute with a similar product from our range.
Discover our full selection of gifts and hampers.
*Please see individual products for nutritional information.
Odysea Meze Hamper
Meze & Dips: Refrigerate after opening and consume within one week.
Olives: Once opened keep refrigerated, covered in brine & consume within two weeks.
|Wheat and Derivate Free||Yes|