Potato Salad with Red Pepper & Saffron
Published: 03rd February 2013
- 12 small potatoes, halved with skin on
- 250g Karyatis Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 large cloves of garlic, skin on
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use more or less as desired)
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2tbsp finely chopped chives
- ¼ tsp Krokos Kozanis Saffron stigmata
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dressing combine all ingredients and mix well (2tbsp white wine vinegar, 2tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2tbsp finely chopped chives, ¼ tsp Krokos Kozanis Saffron stigmata, Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper)
- Preheat oven to 200 °C.
- Put potato and garlic in a roasting pan drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Roast for 30 minutes then remove the garlic.
- Roast potatoes for another 20 minutes until tender then remove and leave to cool.
- Remove skin from garlic, crush the garlic and add to salad dressing.
- Drain red peppers and cut into thin strips.
- Combine potatoes, peppers and dressing and mix well.